Customer Comments

This entry was posted in Uncategorized.

11 Comments

1. Anita Rose Cormier December 26, 2018 at 10:17 am #

You are an incredibly talented photographer and not only with a camera. Your gracious personality combined with your patience and humor put me completely ease, an essential element in photography (especially with apprehensive subjects). The way you view, interact, and capture the world George is remarkable. Your imagery is brilliant and notable. I am so happy and grateful that our paths have crossed. Thank you for giving me the precious memories embodied by your photographs. If your testimonials aren’t evidence enough, one could simply glance at your portfolio to know that you are indeed one of the very best. No one, under any circumstance, would ever need to look any further than you. Your passion is our gift. Thank you!

Cordially,

-ARC
    energyasremedy.com

2. admin September 6, 2016 at 3:17 pm #

Izzy, Thank you so much for mailing me the card, i had such a great time with you guys:)

3. Tyler Smithgall January 2, 2015 at 2:05 pm #

George,

I wanted to thank you for a truly amazing experience. Mel and I had a lot of fun working with you and want to say you are very good at what you do. The photos came out with such beauty and I don’t think any can match your talent with photography. I will be recommending everyone I can to share our experience. Thanks buddy.

4. admin January 6, 2014 at 11:45 pm #

Thanks Nikki, I’m really grateful for the opportunity to have had a session with you both !
    I miss soooo much Nave’s smile, I had a great time with you and I am looking forward to see you again:)

• Suzanne February 19, 2015 at 10:46 am #

Tanzania 2015 photos……Wowza!! The first picture took our breath away. Wishing for a wall space so that we could get a giant copy of this one, and the next one, and the next one,……….

• admin February 19, 2015 at 12:39 pm #

Thank you much for your comment Suzanne !
        I’m really glad you liked the first one, it is among my favorites
        I took it from the summit ,during the sunrise .The very steep climbing started after midnight and we made it to the top, just before the sun hits the horizon
        Temperature was -20 and elevation 19,341′ (5,895 m) It was a challenge for everyone, but when i get even one picture which “took your breath away” ,that makes me feel really good:)

5. Nikki December 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm #

George,

Thank yo so much for the amazing photos…
    Neve and I really enjoyed every moment.. You
    captured such beautiful moments…your passion
    shows through every photo…we are in awe…

Love xo xo

Nikki

6. admin November 17, 2013 at 1:19 am #

Ani ,Venci Thank you so much, it’s great to hear from you:)
    i really enjoyed the time we spent together and of course, i would love to take pictures of you with your cute son,you know I love him:)
    All the best !

7. Ani & Venci Raykovsk November 16, 2013 at 8:31 am #

Dear George,
    You are a real artist!!! Amazing pics, incredible landscapes, you have captured moments, which most photographers wait all their lifes 🙂
    Thank you so much for our wedding photos, we keep fantastic memories thanks to you!
    We are looking forward for your next trip to Europe and I hope you will have time for a family session with our son 🙂
    All the best

8. admin October 25, 2013 at 5:29 pm #

Thank you so much Becka!!!
    It was my pleasure. I had a great time with you and I am looking forward to see you again:)

9. Rebecca L Violette October 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm #

I’m in love with your natural photographic ability! A true artist! Thank you for making me feel comfortable during my session! It was a lot of fun and a great experience to work with someone who is so passionate about capturing life’s precious moments!